Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week in review #1 Great Bend, KS- Golden City Missouri


















Gigs
1-Great Bend Presbyterian Church
2-Hutchinson Emanuel Lutheran Church
3&4 Wichita, KS  Christ Lutheran and Lord of Life
5 Eureka Christ Lutheran
6 Chanute St. John's Lutheran
7 Pittsburg Lutheran

I don't think I will have a week this full again in my entire tour.  So much has happened and it seems like it started a forever ago.  Right now I'm sitting at a hotel in Golden City, MO doing some journaling and internet catch up.  I'm going to post the week in review pictures and write more in the review tomorrow.  Here is the album link for Facebook.  Copy and paste this in the address box above and you should get to check out the pics!















http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2165581&id=73405078&l=6809bc9431


No comments:

Post a Comment