Sunday, November 1, 2009

Packer Viking day Nov 1

So todays objective was to get to Buchanan, VA and get to my hotel so I could watch the packer viking game.  I've been looking forward to this game since before the season began.  I wasn't sure how I was going to react to favre coming back in Purple to play in Green Bay.  And the verdict was that I'd much rather him be dressed in green and gold but since he was cast out, I was glad that he came back and kicked Green Bay.  I hope his release goes down as the largest botch of Thomson and McCarthy's Career.  Favre is my favorite athlete ever and though I am a huge packer fan, because of how things played out I'm an even bigger fan of what ever team Favre is running as long as he wants to play.  It was a good game.  Green Bay didn't even hardly show up to play until the second half and by then it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment